[IRCA] Need Help ID-ing Talk Host (Ron "Sedgie ??")

[IRCA] Need Help ID-ing Talk Host (Ron "Sedgie ??")

This past Satutrday evening, I took a log on WPMP-1580
in pascagoula, MS, and they were running a talk show
hosted by a man whose name I never could quite catch
clearly.  His first name was Ron, and the last name
sounded like "Sedgie".  Can anyone confirm the talk
host's last name?

I searched the internet and found no website for this
stations in order to look it up.

Thanx and 73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)