Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 47, Issue 113

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 47, Issue 113

Thanks KAZ.  My antenna setups are "how I hold the radio." hi  I use
only portable radios and 99% of the time indoors.  I have thought of
making a portable EWE antenna out of wires on fiberglass poles amd just
sticking them (and the ground rods) into the earth and could move or
adjust them for whatever direction that I needed.  My .10 acre (or
whatever it is) just isn't big enough for any BOG.  I might be able to
lay out 100' and ground it but then I'd be DX'ing from right at the edge
of the property line. :)

I'm sure that inddor antenna DX'ers will see something like that in the
future.

73 and Thanks for the advice,

Dave

Message: 5