[IRCA] TP's for Mar 23

Started listening again at 1345UT this morning, just as 594 peaked apparently, as it's the best I've heard it in awhile.  But, otherwise things were a bit of a snoozerama....I think Dennis did well by tuning in earlier because things had fallen off the cliff by the top of the hour.

Asian unless otherwise noted:

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):  594

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 828

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  774

Burbles in the splatter:  1566 later on, 1575

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  none

1575 used to be fairly heavily modulated, i.e. it would deliver audio when, at the same time, undermodulated 1566 would be showing a stronger carrier and no audio.   The last few mornings, it seems to have been just about as wimpy as 1566.  Anyone else noticed this?

best wishes,

Nick