Re: [IRCA] CFWB-1490 Campbell River BC to move to 99.7 MHz FM

Re: [IRCA] CFWB-1490 Campbell River BC to move to 99.7 MHz FM

Aaaah Well! So goes the world.  I remember fondly the 60s & 70s when Campbell River would be atop the frequency with their midnight news and then sign off at 12:05.  Always a treat.  Heard them
long before I finally snagged their big brother from Courtenay on 1440.

Don K.
S.F. CA