[IRCA] KOOR 1010 "How Long Can This Go On"

[IRCA] KOOR 1010 "How Long Can This Go On"

--
Hello,

KOOR 1010 kHz (Portland, OR market)  has been broadcasting
the Nostalgia format for over two months now.  The only commercials
that I have heard are 5 seconds mentions of a commercial web-site.
Kroger.com, Gyko.com etc.  Maybe one per hour.  On Fridays there
is a Spanish program on for about an hour and Saturdays has "Liitle
Vietnam Radio" for a few hours.  No news, no DJ's a few PSA's.  Many ID's
using the Spanish radio announcers from the other Bustos Media stations.

I really enjoy this station and probably listen to it from 2-3 hours a day.
When they cut the power at sunset the signal is non listen-able here.

Knowing nothing about the radio industry, just an avid listener, how long
can a station run with a format like this?  Are they planning on selling the
station? Establishing a radio listener-ship?  I have checked some local
Radio on-line groups and no discussion on KOOR?

Now their playing "Basin Street Blues" by the Mills Brothers, followed
by "You Belong to Me" by the Duprees.  Think I will turn the R-390 A on
and set the selectivity setting to 16 kc.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA