[DX] R Peace Sudan 4750 > 4740

Pete Stowerilta tuli tänään e-mail, jossa hän kertoo taajuusvaihdoksesta. Tämä parantanee
mahdollisuuksia kuulla myös Ugandalainen.
jhy

This week, the Radio Peace technical team is performing routine maintenance. In the process of tuning our transmitters, the 4750 kHz transmitter frequency will be changed to 4740 kHz to eliminate interference from a broadcaster in Uganda who began using the frequency about four years after Radio Peace started its operation on 4750. We'd appreciate monitoring reports. We can be contacted at this email address. Other news about Radio Peace can be found at our website: www.GlobalEndeavor.org.

Pete Stover
Manager
Radio Peace