Re: [IRCA] Antenna thoughts?

With the moisture content in the ground having the
impact that it seems to have, I find myself wondering
about implementing a drip irrigation system around my
ground rod network. Freezing in the upcoming seasons
has deterred me from that option so far. Mike
Stonebridge had a good idea - installing a ground rod
in the leach field by the septic tank. As I'm on a
septic system I have given that approach some serious
thought. The ground connection would be quite distant
from my present EWE termination point. Maybe I need to
reposition my antenna, but that would entail running
the antenna past the house, which I wanted to avoid to
reduce noise pick up. I  think the Super KAZ just may
be worth a shot. We are currently in our summer
"monsoon" cycle, so the airwaves are replete with the
customary static crashes every evening. I am looking
forward to September.

73's

Craig