[IRCA] Message from Idaho

I tried to get this messge through a couple hours ago but for some
reason it hasn't shown up as yet.

Art Blair now residing in Fruitland ID phoned me early this afternoon to
inform me and ask this to be posted on list that KDJQ Meridian ID is
back on the air, playing Oldies format.

Seems like KDJQ goes through a cycle of Oldies, silence, Spanish,
silence Oldies since they came on the air a couple years ago.

Art says all is OK with him in his new home.

Don Kaskey