Re: [IRCA] Sangean DT200VX vs. DT200V?

 They should have replaced TV audio with Weather channels.

Unless Sangean is willing to ship the rx's from the US to other countries
who will still have analog TV in 2009,  this could create a
situation forcing them to liquidate the rx's at a very cheap price within
the year as the US approaches the demise of analog TV.  It's probably not
cost effective to convert the remaining stock to WX or even re-ship them out
of country.  While I consider the 200 more than adequate to deal with my
local stations, my locals (5 within 5 miles,4 of  the 5 are within 4 and
three of those within 3 miles)  are not in the same class as Russ Edmund's
50kW local powerhouses.  In the meantime, I'd monitor sales of the 200VX
over the next few mos. because it is a very good radio.  At half the price
of the Sony SRF-T615, it is not half the radio.  Better will always be the
enemy of "good enough".
Gil