Re: [IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DXING

Hi Barry:

I would add that, depending on the model, selectivity can be remarkably
good to go along with excellent nulling properties, coping well with
adjacent channel interference. The audio is quite sufficient to drive a
normal set of headphones.  Alas, I've never observed any particular
abilities regarding elimination of electrical interference - I think we're
stuck with that.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Hello John Bryant
  I have just read your interesting article in the March Medium Wave News.
I have three questions on these sets.
  1) Do they have directionality properties? IE two stations on same
frequency concept  or interfering station splatter reduced.
  2) Do they automatically eliminate electrical interference.
  3) Can these sets drive any type of earphones