[IRCA] New logging

1400 WINC VA Winchester - 1/29 0300 - Riding local WGAP's open carrier and just above the readability threshold with "WINC Winchester - when you want the latest news, the greatest talk, the best ... ", then Fox news. Once-proud WGAP routinely runs blank carrier, sometimes for 12-18 hours at a time, but this is only my third 1400 newie of the past 20 years. Operations Manager Jeff Adams confirmed the wording of the legal ID in an e-mail; what I heard was more "WIN(fade) and " ...chester" than an unbroken "WINC Winchester."

Steve Francis Alcoa, Tennessee Sanyo stereo Select-a-tenna Intermatic Timer _______________________________________________