Re: [IRCA] New Logging

This one really gets out, lot of the coastal ones do...

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: [IRCA] New Logging

1450     WENJ   NJ        Atlantic City on top (mostly) 2/26/08, 2055-2101
w/spot for NJ National Guard, local bank (I think it had Cape May in its
name, certainly much mention Cape May in the spot) & also many locations in the Atlantic City area as well as mention of Atlantic County, only tentative
ID & I think they were the one that went into Sportscenter and that I had
noted earlier here w/ESPN programming.  There was also an oldies station
here looping roughly the same direction.  Makes me wonder if, after WOUB
signs off, I might get old friend WMID, which was quite common in Port Huron
back in the late 1960s with its T40 format.

73's

David Faulkner  Albany, OH