[IRCA] SRF-59 wonders never cease

Greetings from Michigan,

Had a long day yesterday, but managed to spend a few minutes in my favorite
armchair with my SRF-59 and heard the following:

530 Radio Cristiana Vision, Turks and Caicos, 11:30 pm EST, religious talk
in SS with frequent mentions of "El Señor". Not strong but very clear signal.

570 Radio Reloj, Cuba, 11:35 pm EST, familiar time pips, Morse Code ID,
woman talking in SS, no sign of the usual WKBN Youngstown Ohio.

Unfortuately, the rest of the channels were cluttered with IBOC QRM.

73 de KJ8O, Joe Miller, Troy, Mich., Grid EN-82
-----WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)-----