[IRCA] This came to the IRCA web site

This is for anyone interested; it came to the IRCA website e-mail.
---
Many of you may already know about this site and have taken part in the fun
activities. This is an amateur radio web site which transmits live video and
audio of hamfest around the country. It is on 24 x 7, 365 days each year.  When
we are not broadcasting live ham radio events, we are running some recorded
videos of previous hamfests.  Dayton Hamvention is less than 90 days away so we
are testing the system and gearing up for another fun live broadcast.  In
addition to the live video and audio, we have a chat room on the web page where
everyone can log in with your call and chat with each other. We have viewers in
over 150 countries.

In addition to seeing the hamfests, you can actually watch us broadcast live
our convoy to the hamvention.  You will be able to ride with us as we drive the
550 miles to dayton.   We have been showcased in many news papers, tv news
casts, and magazines like "Wired" and "CQ" to mention a few.   And while at the
hamfests, we have the famous helmet cam that we wear as we walk around the flea
market and inside dealers. Its a lot of fun and if you cant make it in person,
you can attend virtually.

Please check in from time to time and say hello to other hams around the world.

the site is http://w5kub.com

73s, Tom W5KUB
---

Lynn.