[IRCA] New logging

A Blessed Sunday to you all:

I was sitting in the car this morning waiting for my wife and listening to
1590 kHz.  At 10 a.m. I logged the following new station.

1590     WTRW  WI        Two Rivers on top w/beautiful signal, "WTRW, Two
Rivers-Manitowoc, AM 1590" ID, into CNN nx, a real surprise. (Oh yeah,
2/17/08, 1000)

My wife came out, we drove to Athens, and I preached at First Presbyterian
Church there.  I used to think that if I ever preached there and told them
what I really believed they would kick me clear back to Albany (they being
quite liberal).  But they are very nice, polite folks.  All went very well.

73's

(Rev.) David Faulkner  Albany, OH