[IRCA] Sunday logs

790       KURM   AR        Rogers good & on top 2/10/08, 1900 w/TOH ID by YL
& into CBS nx.  Appeared to be AM & FM simulcasting as both were mentioned.

930       WLBL   WI        Auburndale 2/10/08, 1810-23 w/much talk, WI
public radio pledge drive program, very nice signal way o/WRVC.  WTAD also
here doing wiell.  This and KURM both new.

970       WHA    WI        Madison faint //WLBL w/WATH running OC.  Second
time heard here.

Also, does anyone know who was carrying ethnic (SS) programming on 770 2/10
from 1850 - past 1915 EST.  I never got an ID, but did hear a mention of St.
Louis.  They were extremely strong at times.  I also had an SS very strong
on 990 before 1800, and all I got out of them was one mention of Missouri.
Any help?  Missouri, indeed the whole (middle border) region was doing well;
KZIM-960, Jeff City 950, WMIX, 940, etc. etc.

David Faulkner  Albany, OH