[IRCA] WKDK recording

Hello everyone,

I am playing back my recording of the WKDK DX Test,
and I think it's quite safe to say that I am getting
three stations on this graveyard frequency

at 0:15 I am hearing the familiar "VVV". what I
originally thought were sweep tones are not showing up
on my recording though.

at 0:40 I am hearing The Righteous Brothers (title of
song escapes me at the moment) and which I strongly
suspect is CJCS in Stratford Ontario as I in the
center of three different stations on 1240 and they
are the only who play music. Saul, if you heard this
too, I would appreciate your feedback.

later on at perhaps 2:00 I then heard some talk format
which I believe to be WJIM in Lansing Michigan as they
are the usual station heard from here.

I'll listen a couple of more times to see what else I
can dig out, but this is how it's shaping up.

Thanks (again) to Powell and Jim

73 de KJ8O, Joe Miller, Troy, MI