[IRCA] Hacked computer

Should anyone feel the need to send email to me at my Yahoo email address,
it has been stolen as a result of a hack on Tuesday night.  If you get
anything from that address, please try to track a sending IP address from
message headers.  I did not use address book, but there were over 7000
emails there.  I hope nobody gets any unwanted presents as a result of this.

Mike Hawkins