Re: [IRCA] Transatlantic DX heard on SRF- M37V Pocket Radio

Re: [IRCA] Transatlantic DX heard on SRF- M37V Pocket Radio

Allen,

Those are super logs.... PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THEM.  Right now, our
UltraLight Firsts and Records list is limited to receptions with the
SRF-59.... this is just until our Technical Committee establishes a
working definition of what the heck an UltraLight is.... and then
Vets some radio models for our Records list and possible future
Awards.  Alla that should be done this onth and then we'll
retroactively recognize receptions by other "official" UltraLight
models.  the M37V is sure to be one of the official models...

Sorry for the delay... this part of the hobby has just exploded in
everyone's faces and we are trying to get organized.

GREAT DXING, Allen.  Keep up the good work!

John B. (keeper of the UltraList)
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)