Re: [IRCA] More on the SRF-59

Hello Rene,

     Wow, coming from the Chief Engineer of Salem  Communications in
Philadelphia, I would say that's a very impressive endorsement  of the SRF-59's
selectivity and nulling ability!  As the somewhat  bewildered author of the original
SRF-59 Review for dxer.ca and IRCA, I  feel very honored to read your
comments, Rene.

     It is my own subjective opinion that the SRF-59's  incredible nulling
ability was specifically designed to put IBOC signals  absolutely in the dust,
as an allegory that the new 2008 SRF-59 (and Ultralight  Boom) was specifically
designed to absolutely crush IBOC gloom-and -doom like a  nuclear weapon,
providing us all with an extremely positive and optimistic view  of the future...
(as we await phenomenal new pocket radios that Sony and  Sangean will very
graciously provide AM-DXers).

     Just one fanatic's humble opinion, Rene.

       73 and Good DX,

      Gary DeBock  (N7EKX)

      QRP/Ultralight Fanatic