Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Confusing log---Mystery solved

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Confusing log---Mystery solved

I heard them more times than I can shake a stick at
during the late 1960's. They were then part of the
Westinghouse Group which then was WBZ, KYW, KDKA,
WOWO, WIND, and can't remember the last two. I always
wondered if I would ever hear anything else on 560...

The Operations Manager said the Engineering Department
still has a stack of cards, so let's hope for the
best.

HOPE YOU AND WENDY HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

73 de Joe

--- Martin and Wendy Foltz <martinfoltz@xxxxxxx>