[IRCA] Confusing log

Heard with both Sonys, SRF-59 and ICF-2010 (for second
opinion):

560, WIND (presumed), Chicago, IL, 12/30/07,
11:00-11:30 pm EST.  NFL football game between
Indianapolis and Tennessee via Westwood One. I know,
WIND is a Salem Network Station, yet the local ads
included a law firm in the 312 area code.  Also did a
parallel test with WGR 550 in Buffalo who carries
Westwood One also, but there was about a five second
time delay between the two. Also looked at the website
for WEBC in Duluth Minnesota but there is no mention
of any network programming there. I am completely
stumped. I'm hoping someone in Chicagoland can help
solve this mystery. I should note that I got a very
good null of local WRDT, and that there was a fair
amount of fading and peaking on WIND.

73 de Joe, KJ8O, Troy, MI, Grid EN82