[IRCA] 'tis the season for noontime skip

[IRCA] 'tis the season for noontime skip

Noted between 1200 and 1300 today:
CIGM-790
WAVL-910
CIWW-1310
WRSC-1390

None of these are needed.. in fact they would be pests if heard at, say,
1700 EST.  And there were more, such as WDFN-1130 blasting in (usually the
only Detroit station I can hear daytimes is WJR)

All the above were heard on my Grundig G5, which is almost small enough to
qualify as an ultralight. No, I don't plan to get a SRF-59, unless it comes
with a cassette player. My cassette walkman died a long time ago and believe
it or not, I still play cassettes and use them to tape dx.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON