Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Eats IBOC For Supper!

Gary,

That is why I use the two EWE's giving me the lobe to the NW/N/NE, as I
get hardly any IBOC noise. Phasing works the best to fight the noise.
Plus with the phase, I also get rid of alot of other splatter and all,
leaving more DX for TPs.
So much of the IBOC noise is South into CA, so phasing out the South
works wonders.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin