[IRCA] 1070-WINA IDs heard on 1450?

My "getting ready for work" morning routine usually
involves leaving my ICF-2010 on in the background on
1450.  With semi-local CHUC-Cobourg gone, I'm hoping
to hear something aside from WMAJ (State College),
WYNY (Rome) or WPSE (Erie).

This morning, I heard two "1070-WINA" IDs at
approximately 5:50 a.m. in the space of about 30
seconds.  I see that WVAX in Charlottesville VA is
co-owned with WINA by Saga Communications.  Can
anybody closer to that neck of the words confirm that
WVAX might be simulcasting WINA or maybe is just
sharing news clips with WINA?

Niel Wolfish
Toronto
niel@xxxxxxxx

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/