Re: [IRCA] More digital noise?

Patrick:

Who is this Paul Walker dude and where is WTIR? LOL

Actually, the QSL I signed for you was after the fact, as I didn't work for
Rama Communications until 2005.  Ironically, I had several people contact me
for verification of old reception reports.  Rama was NOT a good Verifier.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.