Re: [IRCA] Pocket Radio "Shoot-Out"

Dennis,

     Thanks for your comments.  Your receptions of  JOUB-774 and JOBB-828 on
the SRF-M37V are very impressive, and I don't think I  will ever be able to
get them here on the M37V (because of KTTH-770 and  KGNW-820).

     When you get away from the Portland locals on the  way to California, I
think the M37V would be great fun to use. The  selectivity issue wouldn't be
so troublesome, and any time you are near the  ocean from midnight to sunrise,
you could have a chance at multiple TP's  without much QRM.  Like you, I
wonder what the M37V and SRF-59 could do at  Grayland, hi.

                                                                        73,
Gary