Re: [IRCA] No TP's on Pocket Radios 12-02-07

Re: [IRCA] No TP's on Pocket Radios 12-02-07

Gary,

You right about the feeling of hearing a TP on the small pocket radios.  I could not beleive when I heard WGN 720 while staying in Westport almost even with KDWN in Las Vegas.  A turn of the wrist WGN, another turn KDWN.

I believe when a TP station is level 8, (good) it can be heard on either Sony radio.  I'm going to start a separate log for the pocket radios.  Can be anywhyere in the house and not tied to the main receiver.  Outside pulling weeds or washing the car.  Maybe even record a TP on the pocket radio and send off for a QSL.  The only thing better to me would be hearing a TP on a crystal set.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA