Re: [IRCA] Sony MW DX Receiver

Hi Gary,

Thank you for sending me your review of the ICF-EX5.
While it certainly is an impressive receiver, it just
does not fill any of the "holes" in my collection of
equipment.

I obtained my ham license almost two years ago, and
have an HF rig, a 2 meter handheld, but still no
VHF/UHF for home use. So after that's done, I'll come
back to it.  I will keep your e-mails on file.

Thanks again, and best wishes

Joe

_http://www.audiocubes2.com/category/Radio/product/Sony_ICF-EX5_Extra_Sensitivity_Portable_Radio.html_