[IRCA] IBOC Affecting A Station in SE Kentucky..

[IRCA] IBOC Affecting A Station in SE Kentucky..

Group:

I just heard from a friend of mine who owns a Class C on 1490 in Southeast
kentucky tells me he was tunning across the dial on an "analog" DIAL radio
tonight

Normally, his 1490 jumps right out at you on the dial right in town,
obviously...but tonight, he's getting some really bad interference from the
digital has from 1500.. it's really covering him up.... he has never
njoticed this before, but Im sure it's been going on for awhile,since WWWT
has their IBOC on.

The one comment he mad was that his station was "hard to find" among the
hash and noise.

He usually listens on much "better" radios with a digital dial.
--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.