[IRCA] New north-south wires rock

...yes, wires in the plural. I added a second short
one. Yesterday's wire, 300 feet or so going ever
slightly NNW, performed very well, yielding WADC WV on
1050 during SSS and then this morning a tentative on
WOAY 860 in WV, both beneath strong semilocals in
Toronto. I decided to run a wire to the south - and it
pretty well does go south (without checkin an actual
compass, I'm going on my sense of direction here).
Anyhow, I decided to stick with NNW to start, and SSS
yielded a solid ID on WOAY and a station that is a bit
close but has been eluding me and much wanted despite
many attempts at it - WPYT 660 in PA with a great ID.
I've since been switching back and forth between the
two wires. Lots of Cubans and some suspected Venezuela
and Mexico. I have had a het on 630 suggesting what
appears to be the off-frequency venezuelan on 631.26+.
Not strong enough for audio.

So three new catches in two SSS sessions, plus lots I
didn't get to ID. The wires aren't long because I
don't want to cross land owned by neighbours I don't
know well.

Saul / at Burnt River ON