Re: [IRCA] Poor Excuses kill this hobby

Paul,

One nasty letter, e mail, or phone call from a DXer ruins things for the
rest of us. I have heard this first hand from CEs I know. Some are just
not interested in going the extra mile for us any longer. Some people
feel that those stations were not interested in replying anyway, so it
my be an excuse, but whatever the case, we all need to put our best foot
forward.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin