Re: [IRCA] XEUN Radio Unam (860 Mexico City) question

Re: [IRCA] XEUN Radio Unam (860 Mexico City) question

No, that`s about a particular program, which looks very interesting, so they
speak Latin in DF too --- ``Take advantage of the night``. It seems Radio UNAM
has reworked its website so the old URL no longer works. Now the home page is
http://www.radiounam.unam.mx/htm/index.htm
which leads to audio linx, program schedules, etc.

XEUN has recently reactivated its // SW outlet on 9599.2v, on the air most but
not all of the time, so you don`t necessarily need a webstream to //. But look
out for Cuba which uses 9600.0 much of the time, approximately 1100-1300 and
0000-0500 UT.

73, Glenn Hauser, OK

===

Does anyone know how to get radio Unam (Mex City)
online stream? I found this, but my Spanish is not
very good and I am wondering if this is the
actual online link.

I had opera from 2345 est to 0002, then CBC got too
noisy for decent listening (though the station seemed
to switch to electronic).

Is this the right site? http://www.carpenoctem.com.mx/

Saul