Re: [IRCA] 780 DX TEST

Hi Joe, The Spanish I had here in Maryland was Radio Coro, Caracas. Was
there an ID from your Spanish that led you to claiming it was Cuba? I
bet your country station was CFDR. They are a regular here in Maryland.

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com