[IRCA] Radio unam found, and logged

http://radiotime.com/station/s_16535/Radio_Unam_860.aspx

That's where I finally found it... and it's playing
the same kind of opera music (and some non-vocal
classical) I was hearing on 860. Pretty loud u/CJBC
until it faded a few minutes ago. M City on 730 and
1060 were also very strong and have dropped right out.
XEUN was mixing with Reloj and I believe I heard WAMO
ID using the Harvey in the Morning ID, which I am now
sure was Steve and not Paul. WAMO is, well, whammo
here...almost always audible u/CJBC. CJBC has the most
soft-spoken announcers I've ever heard, and they're
apreciated.

Saul