[IRCA] Organizing Your Digital DX

Cheap digital storage space has revolutionized the way we DXers can
save, organize and access our recordings and QSL collection. Creating a
digital DX archive however requires many decisions concerning formats
and file names, with long lasting consequences. This article explains
the many mistakes I have made, and how I have tried to resolve practical
problems related to going digital.

Check out "Organizing Your Digital DX" at
http://www.dxing.info/articles/digital_dx.dx

And feel free to post comments about the article, or about your own
experiences in recording, converting and organizing your best DX at
http://www.dxing.info/community/viewtopic.php?t=2409

73
Mika Makelainen