Re: [IRCA] DX Test 780 WCXH ME

Just started listening to my 1 hour clip.  At 11:00 or so past the hour positive CW heard for about 30 seconds or less.  Clearly heard.  Now to try and
decipher!  Quite easy to hear, which is very surprising to me, as the CW on the WIRL DX test was much more difficult!  ..............Walt in Victoria.