Re: [IRCA] DX Test 780 WCXH ME

Quick check of the overnight recording shows no sign of the test here
in central PA. Not a big disappointment as I heard them last time, but
all I hear on the recording is Radio Coro over/under WBBM. Will have
to listen in more detail over the weekend,

Brett Saylor
R-8 w/ 80' and 100' slopers phased