Re: [IRCA] WCXH-780 DX Test

I had the same code Nick and Patrick reported at 0411, plus a similar
one at 0438.  I'm not totally convinced it's the WCXH test - for one
thing I can only hear the code on the lower sideband.  It sounds  high
speed and I haven't been able to recognize any letters yet (and to think
at one time I copied at 13 wpm well enough to get my ham ticket....).
I've been running it through Audacity this morning but haven't yet
convince myself that either code sequence is a WCXH ID.

This was heard using the SDR-IQ and K9AY.  I had decent (but not
complete) nulls on KTTH-770 and KKOH, so 780 was a mix of WBBM and KKOH
most of the time.

This would be a new state for me too (after 43.5 years of DXing), if I
can convince myself I heard it.

Bruce