Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WCXH-780 DX Test

The test was heard here, mostly under a dominant R. Coro, with a bit
of WBBM sneaking through at times.  Like Saul, I found the WCXH
signal to be generally better during the latter part of the test
period.  In a quick review of my recording, I found CW IDs at
0400.45, 0409, 0434, 0438.30, 0442.20, 0449.20, and lastly, at 0459,
competing with the Venezuelan anthem.  Voice announcements were heard
at 0450.25 and 0450.55, with sweeps in between... sweeps also heard
at 0404.55 and 0423.05.

Thanks for the test!  Too bad conditions weren't the greatest.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON