Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Questions re 506 kHz, experimental stations

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Questions re 506 kHz, experimental stations

Thanks, all. I have looked at the site. I've had
stations in CT, MA and NY. I had three at once...a bit
maddening given the similarity in calls. I knew these
were on but the sites do give some background. I will
read more carefully when I get back to oronto
Wednesday. Dial-up s too slow and I don't have a
printer here. I was wondering why i heard CQ and HHH
prefixes or introductions a handful of times.

I've also had LYQ 529 in TN, which explained the
strong het on 530. I spent too long trying for 531 and
decided to check below 530. I'd heard about LYQ but it
had slipped my mind.

This ol' dawg may yet learn code...

Saul