[IRCA] Spanish on 1210

For the first time in a long time, I'm getting some Spanish under WPHY
in Philadelphia on 1210.  Not strong enough to pull it out (as WPHT is
very tough for me to null) and the Spanish station is running mainly
Spanish-type music.  The Miami station? Maybe Puerto Rico?  Maybe
someone on the east coast who can null out WPHT better than I can has
the answer!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

--