[IRCA] (For Sale) Antique Broadcast Items...

[IRCA] (For Sale) Antique Broadcast Items...

Up for sale, I have the following items:

A Working Russco Pro Turntable. It may need a new needle soon, but it's in
otherwise good shape. Was working on a regular basis when removed from
service in Spring 2007.

A Uinited Press International Machine, unknown if it still would work today
if the service that it used was still around, but it appears to be in good
cosmetic shape.

A Coke soda machine where you select your product then open a small glass
door to get your product, the price on the unit says "30 cents"

Ive got at least 300 records, if not more.. mainly ACish and urban. All in
decent, useable, playable shape.

Pictures of the coke machine and UPI machine can be seen online at
www.walkerbroadcasting.com and clicking Pictures.. they are about 1/3rd of
the way down the

If you're interested in any of this, email me offlist and make me an offer!

Regards,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Operations Manager/Program Director/On Air Personality
"The Best Country Classics Ever Made" Cool Country 1590
WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, South Carolina
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx