Re: [IRCA] Upper end of band hopping

At 05:06 PM 11/10/2007, you wrote:
>At 00:39 11/11/2007, you wrote:
>>The upper end of the band is hopping here at LBI. Strong hets or audio
>>on most frequencies.
>
>things are quite scattered on the west coast, Bill...best carriers
>have been 1215 and 1575, but only 1575 had any trace of audio, and it
>was a trace for about 20 seconds at a time.
>
>Other carriers with any strength here are mostly the usual suspects:
>1377, 1341, 1269, 1134, 1089,  882, 864
>
>Nick

I've been away delivering babies, but when I returned around 03:05 there wasn't a lot to hear.  Snippets of audio on 1215, and a nice cluster of almost audios on 1161, 1152, 1134 and 1089.  Plenty of weaker carriers, but no where close to audio.  I don't read this as good as last night, although the pattern is similar....very promising dusk, and then dropping off after dark.  Disappointing thus far,..........Walt in Victoria.