Re: [IRCA] TPs Nov 7: An OK morning

John,

990? Interesting.... I have the Shanghai News station (50 KW) QSL'd
there from the 90s. By the way, CFRN is on 1260. You must have been
thinking CBW. Is Fiji 990 this on? I know they used Hindi a lot.
CX here this morning, even though I got up late seemed decent too. Korea
972 was still comes in as well as a few JJs after 1700.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager