[IRCA] TPs Nov 7: An OK morning

Was at the dials from 1300 to 1530, with breaks along the way. Dawn
about 1505.  Early, things were decent and a bit more Japanese than
the last several mornings. Nothing new, different or especially
strong except a momentary thrill on 990 early. There, on the
northwesterly lobe of the Wellbrook array, I had threshold Asian
talk. I knew it wasn't Japanese and the only TP that I've heard here
is JORK. It took about five minutes for it to build enough to
recognize Hindi... and then, swiftly, heavily Hindi-accented English.
It was early, so Edmonton's CFRN would still propagate to me... I was
hearing it of the edge of the NW lobe..... Oh well, PAL only shows
one 20 kW AIR station anyway.  Made my bloodpressure spike... and all
for nought :>)

There really wasn't much dawn enhancement on anything, but, as Walt
noted, I did see a small boost AFTER dawn , both low and high.   All
in all, a pretty average morning, but precious none-the-less. I've
only got four more to go before we leave fo the winter.

John B.