Re: [IRCA] IBOC battle begins

Yupper, that's how I got started in this hobby.
Lansing Michigan in the mid to late 1960's only had
two radio stations playing pop music, both playing
what THEY wanted to play. I could never wait for
nightfall so I could listen to WLS, WCFL, WOWO, KDKA,
WABC, and of course CKLW.

As for current fair, I enjoy Dr. Knowledge (and his
assistant Miss Information) on weekends on KDKA.

     73 de Joe Miller, Troy, MI