[IRCA] KCKK on Non-Directional (ND) this afternoon

[IRCA] KCKK on Non-Directional (ND) this afternoon

This probably won't be useful to anyone unless you are within a few
hundred miles of Denver. KCKK/1510 will be operating in ND mode for most
of the afternoon to allow for some ND field strength measurements. I'm
not sure yet what the power will be. The STA authorizes 2380 watts day
and 4750 watts night in ND mode. We have been doing night time DA proofs
during the day the past few weeks and this is part of the night proofs.
So I suspect it will be at the higher setting. Night DA proofs must be
run during the day to avoid skywave interference in the proof results.
We will return to normal power and pattern before sunset.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/