Re: [IRCA] 1214.89

At 22:31 02/11/2007, you wrote:
>Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
>
>1818 edt / 2218z
>
>1214.89    A strong het, almost certainly Albania, a few bits of audio.
>This ought to be CRI in Serbian, but no parallels listed in WRTH.

Jim,

A recent discussion on the mwoffsets list placed Albania at 1214.788

Unfortunately,
www.myradiobase.de/mediumwave/mwoffset.txt

doesn't seem to have anything close to what you observed.

With reasonable TA conditions here, maybe I can see if it's "visible"
during the next opening.  With Russia and Virgin Radio fighting it
out here on this channel last night, anything seems possible.

best wishes,

Nick