Re: [IRCA] Cruise DX

> Jim Said: Hello All,
>
> I know you don't hear from me much, though, I am still about.  A quick note to say that back in April 2007, me and my wife took a cruise leaving Tampa, Florida with the final destination being Venice, Italy.  I took along my Sony portable and a digital voice recorder.  Late at night, I listened to LW and MW from our room's veranda and managed to make some interesting loggings.  Currently, I am in the progress of posting an article, with audio clips, on my website at http://www.n4fxc.com

Nice webpage -- looking fwd to seeing what else your 7600GR pulled in.

I did a 3 week visit to Hawaii with a 7600G and a spool of wire.
Reception with just the internal loop of the 7600G was nothing
short of astounding.
The next visit: Taking the Eton E1 OR the 2010 Sony.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing